PC Recycling have a strong history of working with Charities.
We regularly donate and supply equipment from recycled stock.
Our corporate clients benefit from knowing that they are helping to make a difference.
From September this year, through our various recycling channels, we will focus on raising funds for St Peter and St James Hospice.
If you have a preferred charity, we can accommodate them easily.
For example, with American Express, we were commissioned to install refurbished IT systems into over 100 charities. One of the larger recipients was Albion In The Community, the charity arm of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. This included 27 laptops which kicked off the wireless delivery of education throughout a total of nine football clubs.
Also we were asked to prepare 30 complete desktops and screens for the University of Baghdad. Microsoft installed the software onsite and UPS delivered.
Charity and community donations we have made include:
- Albion in the Community (Brighton and Hove Football Club)
- Community Transport Sussex
- Scouts association
- Brighton Council – Family Information Service
- Circus Seen
- St Wilfrids School
- Age Concern
- Martlets Hospice
- Windmills Nursery
- St Peters and St James Hospice (Fundraising)
- St Catherines Hospice (Fundraising)
- Burgess Hill Town Football Club
- Grassroots – Suicide Prevention
- Fit, Well & Connected
- West Worthing Baptist Church
- Rock Artists