01444 871200

Registered waste carrier

Registered waste carrier

Waste carrier

You must register for an Environment Agency Waste Carriers Licence if you transport waste, buy, sell or dispose of waste or you arrange for someone else to buy, sell or dispose of waste.

If you carry other people’s waste then you will need an upper tier waste carriers licence.

This license is a prerequisite for Electronic waste collections.